Sunday, May 23, 2010

10 Things that Make me Happy {Mary}

This week I'll be featuring guest posts from some of my best friends on what makes them happy.  Today's post is from Mary.  Feel free to leave comments and feedback!  Thanks again Mary for putting this awesome post together!

1. One day I would love to have my own farm, I melt ever time I see baby animals. I think baby pigs are particularly adorable…


2. Gardening and learning about plants is one of my favorite past times. I love being outside and getting my hands in the dirt…


3. The newest addition to my family, Jake, is the cutest white boxer in the world! He loves to cuddle, sleep, and play…


4. I love to nap, therefore, I love a comfortable couch. Pottery Barn has the best couches; they have wide seats and deep cushions. Every time I go to Pottery Barn I make sure to sit down and daydream about when I will be able to afford my own…


5. My family is the most important thing in my life and nothing makes me happier than just spending time with them…


6. Nothing says summer to me more than good thunderstorm. I love to turn the lights off during a storm and listen to the rain and thunder…


7. My favorite vacation spot is the beach. I always get up early and read on the beach before everyone wakes up, it is so peaceful…


8. You can’t beat a good barbeque. A juicy rack of ribs, vegetables, and a cold glass of lemonade are the ingredients to good summer…


9. The best way to end a long day is a hot shower. These bathrooms seem very inviting and places I would want to spend a lot of time…


10. Christmas is the best time of the year! Everyone seems like they are in a better mood! I look forward to Christmas every year when my family is all home...

No comments:

Post a Comment