Monday, May 24, 2010

10 Things that Make me Happy {Farihah}

Today's guest post is from Farihah, who is as creative as she is sweet.  Thanks so much for creating an awesome post!


1. Cheesecake
I absolutely LOVE cheesecake! My favorite one is Brownie Sundae Cheesecake followed by a close second with the White Chocolate Caramel Macadamia Nut Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory.  They both have a very rich delicious flavor that melts in your mouth. MMMMM.

2. Presents
You do not need an occasion to bring out presents.  The excitement created by guessing what may be inside a little perfectly wrapped present is better than actually knowing what it is.

3. Sun
With the summer being very slow to arrive this year, the few rays of sun that actually touch my skin brighten my day.  I love to spend a Sunday sitting outside in the sun doing absolutely nothing but relaxing.

4. Babies
A cute baby can instantly bring a smile to my face no matter what the situation. With their big eyes and innocent look, it is hard to be anything but happy in their presence.

5. Shoes
Shoes and I go back a long long long time.  I good pair of gorgeous shoes can always make a girl feel better.  Not only do shoes make you feel good but they make you look amazing, what's not to like?

6. Bright Colors
Don't be afraid of color! Color is always delightful in small and sometimes large doses.  I love to have a pop of color in my outfits and spaces that I design.  I feel like it is a great way to bring a sense of liveliness, positive energy and character to anything.

7. Beads
In the past few years I have developed an interest in making jewelry.  I love to walk through a bead store and pick out unique beads and then sit down undisturbed to make a my creation.  It is a very soothing activity for me and plus, they always look good on.

8. Street Cafes
People watching is something that everyone has a secret passion for.  What better place to do so than a cute street cafe with a delicious dessert and ice cold drink to enjoy.

9. Sand
The best part of going to the beach in the summer is taking long walks in the sand.  I love to feel the sand between my toes and have the water sneak up on you.

10. Driving with the windows down
Who needs air conditioning when you have the cool breeze on a warm summer day to rush through your hair.  It's nothing but happiness. (Unless you don't want your hair to get messed up)

1 comment: