Thursday, May 27, 2010

10 Things that Make me Happy {Kristi}

Today's post wraps up the guest blogging week.  I've really enjoyed seeing everyone's ten things that make them happy, and I hope you have too!  Our final post will be from Kristi, who is a creative, kind, and caring friend who took time out of her busy summer schedule to post.  Thanks Kristi!

1. Coffee- I didn't start drinking coffee until college, but wow, what I have missed out on in those years before. It really starts my day off right and definitely puts a smile on my face :)

2. Working out- Okay, maybe not the best picture, but working out is one of my favorite things to do. It's a great way to relieve stress and nothing can compare to an endorphin high!

3. Puppies, particularly Golden Retriever puppies- I've always had a golden retriever in my life until a few months ago. They are the cutest puppies ever and the best dogs. I've been begging my parents to get another one!

4. Baking- When I have the time, I love to bake! Christmas time is the best because it is full of baking. I love the smell that lingers in your house.

5. Family- Nothing is better than spending some quality time with your family. Last April, my mom and I were able to go to the men's final four in Indianapolis. It was so much fun and something I will never forget.

6. Food- It doesn't really matter the kind, I love food. It's even better when presented in a dish like this.

7. Black and white photos- There's something a about a black and white photo that I love. This one is a beautiful picture of the great Central Park.

8. Virginia Tech- Okay, it may seem cliche, but I love this place. I absolutely love the people i've met here and the memories i've made. I'm not looking forward to leaving next spring!

9. Clothes- LOVE them, now only if they were free!

10. Shoes- Although they go along with clothes above, it still gets its own category. My recent love of shoes has definitely hurt my wallet! Whether cute flats or sophisticated heels, shoes can really change your mood!



It seems like there were a few common threads throughout everyone's ten things, including clothing, shoes, sweet tea, our pets, and our families.  I'm so glad these ladies shared a few things that make them happy, and I had so much sharing these with all of you!  Enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment