Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Check it Out: Paul Johnson Photography

While browsing through Southern Weddings Magazine Blog, I stumbled across a photography contest for their cover shoot.  Different photographers entered, and it showed a few thumbnail shots from each photographer.  As soon as I saw Paul Johnson's photographs, I was hooked.  I seriously spent 2 hours looking through the images on his blog and website.  Every shot is fresh, natural, and evokes a mood.  The feeling and theme of each wedding is captured in each photo.  Paul does a lot of beach weddings in Florida, so most of the weddings are nautical themed...which I absolutely love.  I hope you find as much inspiration from his photographs as I did!


1. Lomerson Wedding
2. Lomerson Wedding
3. Paul Johnson Photography Blog Header
4. Schwaber Wedding
5. Melvin Wedding
6. Fisher Wedding
7. Butcher Wedding
8. Olson Wedding
9. Fisher Wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment