Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Becca's Rustic Wedding Mood Board

It's been a while since I've created a wedding mood board, but with a big event coming up I thought it would be the perfect occasion to make a rustic themed image board:) This board is inspired by my friend Becca of Sterling Reflections Photography.  These images fit what I see her wedding style as- simple & rustic with handmade detailed and fresh colors.  Her Pinterest is full of more images that show her style and creativity.  And be sure to check out some of her amazing engagement photos on Katelyn James Photography Blog. Happy Wedding Planning Becca!
[Style Me Pretty, Ruffled. Style Me Pretty Texas, Alex Burrow on Pinterest, Amanda Sheehan on Pinterest, Justine Impola on Pinterest, Ruffled]

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linds! Katelyn is our youth pastor's wife from my church back home- we keep finding the same people in common! Miss you love!

    ReplyDelete