Monday, October 31, 2011

Autumn Wreaths

I'm currently on the hunt for a festive autumn wreath for our front door.  I'm looking for a neutral base made from either burlap or twigs that could be dressed up for multiple seasons.  After looking for wreaths online, I'm creatively overwhelmed by all the options! From berries, rosettes, leaves, ribbons, and paper it seems like the possibilities are endless.  Here are some of my favorites I found during my hunt that I wanted to share with you.  And of course I had to throw in the Virginia Tech wreath!  I'll keep you updated on the wreath scavenger hunt for our door and who knows...maybe have a DIY to go with it!
 
[Rebecca Williams on PinterestPinterestSarah Gonzales on Pinterest, The Chic LineTwo Inspire You on EtsyMy Home IdeasKarascakery on Etsy]

No comments:

Post a Comment