Monday, March 14, 2011

Wedding Planning: Pop of Color

This past week has been filled with wedding appointments, band shopping, and guestlist fine-tuning.  After meeting with the florist and event coordinator, I'm beginning to be able to envision the big day including some of the little details.  I think those little details are what make weddings memorable and personalized.  And its those little details that help to set a mood and bring in a color palette. One of my wedding colors is persimmon- a vibrant blend of orange, coral, and red.  I'm so excited to bring in a splash of color with persimmon ribbon, chair ties, flowers, and more.  Here are a few images that incorporate their own pop of color, in the same color family as persimmon.

1 comment:

  1. How great is that door?! I love the bunting flags too. I'm so inspired to make those one day for a wedding or shower!

    ReplyDelete