Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lunchtime Links

Happy Wednesday!  We're through the hardest half of the week, and for me, the rest of the week will be filled with bluegrass, birthdays, and a wedding shower!  I'm so excited...but until then, lets be as productive as possible:)


1.  Southern Aisle's hunt for the perfect pair of earrings for her wedding day.  Look forward to a similar post to me in the upcoming weeks!
2.  Delicious Ham & Cheese Sliders recipe from Just Cook Already.  I can't wait to try these, it makes my mouth water just looking at them.
3.  A gallery of inviting European streets by Lovely Clusters.  Warning: for all you spring-break travel deprived individuals like me, this collection of images will make you thirst to travel.
4.  Interior photographs of the restaurant and rooftop terrace of the Barbican Centre in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment