Monday, March 21, 2011

Wedding Hunt: Earrings

Today's wedding hunt is all about earrings.  This accessory is crucial to me because I'm not planning on wearing a necklace and I'm planning on wearing my hair half up/half down.  I would love to hear y'alls opinions on this subject and what you think would look best!


1.  Milky Way Vintage Glass Pearl Earrings, $29 Etsy
2.  Marvelous Moonshine Silver Earrings, $9 Ruche
3.  AV Max Crystal Drop Earrings, Rent: $10, Purchase: $48, Rent the Runway
4.  Crystal Fob Drop Earrings, $200 BHLDN
5.  Tiny Luck Necklace, $34 Etsy
6.  Alexis Bittar Small Teardrop Earrings, $150 Nordstrom

Okay, so I know #5 is not a pair of earrings, but the great thing about Etsy is that you can talk to the store designer and customize your own jewelry.  And that is exactly what I did.  I thought the horseshoe shape would be perfect since our reception is at a horse farm.  I love the dainty quality of the necklace so I asked the store's designer if she would be able to customize a pair for me.  She agreed, so now I can't wait til they come in so I can see how they turn out!  So the wedding hunt for earrings is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment