Today's wedding hunt is all about earrings. This accessory is crucial to me because I'm not planning on wearing a necklace and I'm planning on wearing my hair half up/half down. I would love to hear y'alls opinions on this subject and what you think would look best!
1. Milky Way Vintage Glass Pearl Earrings, $29 Etsy
2. Marvelous Moonshine Silver Earrings, $9 Ruche
3. AV Max Crystal Drop Earrings, Rent: $10, Purchase: $48, Rent the Runway
4. Crystal Fob Drop Earrings, $200 BHLDN
5. Tiny Luck Necklace, $34 Etsy
6. Alexis Bittar Small Teardrop Earrings, $150 Nordstrom
Okay, so I know #5 is not a pair of earrings, but the great thing about Etsy is that you can talk to the store designer and customize your own jewelry. And that is exactly what I did. I thought the horseshoe shape would be perfect since our reception is at a horse farm. I love the dainty quality of the necklace so I asked the store's designer if she would be able to customize a pair for me. She agreed, so now I can't wait til they come in so I can see how they turn out! So the wedding hunt for earrings is over!