Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Wedding Inspiration Board

I am so excited to share this post!  I have been searching through wedding blogs and magazines searching for the perfect images for an image board for the wedding.  Southern Wedding Magazine and Snippet and Ink Blog have been so inspiring! So far, here is what I'm envisioning...


So...what do you think?  If I had to put it into words I would say its a clean, contemporary nautical style with fresh accent colors and bold geometric prints. I would love a round table with white chairs for the reception, just like the bottom right photo.  As a tablecloth, I was thinking a bold, oversized geometric print, with a hint of nautical, like the navy and white fabric swatch in the top center.  A poppy/coral/salmon color would be a great accent with navy, paired with white hydrageas. Contemporary grey strapless dresses would look great with black tuxes and a white dress.  There are two things I have definitely decided...1.sweet tea will be served sometime during the event! and 2. Sparklers would make a grand exit from the reception!

No comments:

Post a Comment