Sunday, September 27, 2009

Make Your Inspiration Board!

With all this talk about inspiration boards lately I decided it was time for the first interactive post. I would love to see all of your pictures and know what inspires you. Drag either the cork board image or the magnetic board onto your desktop, open it with photoshop, and start placing images and photographs that you love. Use the transform tool to rotate your photos so they look like they are placed on a real bulletin board. You can even use 1 larger image to give your board a background. Save your creation as a jpeg and email it to me at lrich07@vt.edu by October 5th. On the 6th I will post everyone's inspiration boards!

I took a stab at creating one, and thought it turned out well. Feel free to show me up though!


Choose either the cork board or the magnetic board to start your own!



No comments:

Post a Comment