Tuesday, December 4, 2012

His & Hers: Bar Carts

Don't ever search "bar cart" on Pinterest unless you're prepared to literally spend two hours looking through them all.  Just kidding, but not really, because as soon as I typed those words in the search bar my jaw dropped and my eyes got all googly.  These images gave me so much inspiration and I can't wait to collect items to start creating our own bar area.  I love the idea of making it either ultra feminine or super masculine based on who your company is that day.  Hopefully ours will fall somewhere in between these masculine and feminine ideas.

His...
birch bark straws / antler bottle opener / brokers gin / knob creek / moonshine / tray table / ice bucket / trays / decanter

And hers...
striped strawsmirrored tray / pellegrino / lamp / trio drinkware / lemons / absolut citron / cocktail napkins / mirror topped table

1 comment:

  1. I love the hers wire rack! And the his wooden one. So stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete