1. Longchamp Le Pliage Tote in Graphite, $145, Large enough to fit wedding contracts and stylish enough for all your important meetings
2. Davids Bridal Fabric Swatches, $1 Each in stores, Good to always have on hand to match paper, paint, table linens, etc.
3. Ipod Touch, $229, to check email, take notes, and look up prices on the go
4. Moleskin Volant Pocket Plain Notebook, $8.95 for pack of 2, to jot down questions for vendors and sketches of reception décor
5. Coach New Sutton Signature Wristlet, $49, the perfect size to carry just your cards and keys during a quick appointment
6. Home Depot Behr Paint Swatches, Free, to match paint for all those DIY wedding décor projects
7. Hobby Lobby Weekly Planner, $2.99, So perfect for weekly planning with a separate slot for each day of the week & a magnetic back
8. Vera Bradley Checkbook Cover, $19, So even when you're making all those final payments you can still be stylish
9. Coach Amy Sunglasses, $138, to cover up your eyes when you didn’t have time to put on eyeliner!