Hope you all had a great Fourth of July. A couple of weekend's ago I went camping with my family, and I thought I'd share with you what I packed inside my tote. I've seen this post idea on a couple different blogs, including J. Crew and Les Composantes, so I thought I'd take a stab at it! Check bag tomorrow for a wedding planning day edition of Inside My Bag.L.L. Bean Canvas Tote, $19.95, A casual and sturdy bag that you can wash if it gets dirty
2. Estee Lauder Wet Shine Sheer Lip Gloss in Honey, $16, Because even when you’re camping a girl needs lipgloss!
3. Victoria’s Secret Super Model travel sized lotion, $9, the perfect size to toss in with your shower tote
4. Longchamp Le Pliage Coin Purse, $42, to fit your contact case and spf chapstick
5. Kate Spade Key Card Holder, No longer available , Just the right size for your id and debit card: for all the trips up to the camp store to get ice & drinks!
6. Bic Roundstic Grip ballpoint pen, $2 for pack, to keep score for all the card & board games you’ll play
7. Victoria's Secret Pink Pocket mirror, $9, to easily check your teeth after meals
8. Croakies Virginia Tech Sunglasses Holder, $8, Handy to not have to worry about where you set your sunglasses down