Sunday, November 21, 2010

Engagement Pictures

So remember this post?  Well Chris and I were lucky enough to have Rebecca of Sterling Reflections shoot our engagement photographs!  I was so impressed with how comfortable she made us feel and how much fun we had taking these!  Chris especially hates posing for pictures, but she was so quick about it and she let us feel natural and just be ourselves.  We found some awesome backdrops at our church family member's house by the river.  So thanks to Mae & Stanley for that!  I am so happy with how the photographs turned out, so I had to show them off to you all.  I can't wait to hear which one{s} are your favorites!  Thanks Becca for doing such an amazing job!


Thanks so much Becca!  Check out more of her amazing photography on her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment