Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I was told that I better have a good post on Thanksgiving day...so here goes!  Coastal Living Magazine has some great beachy Christmas decorations for indoors and out.  When I saw all the chic ideas they have, I started thinking: wouldn't it be lovely to have Christmas in a beach house?  It would be a completely different atmosphere, but still filled with the warmth of Christmas tradition.  Here are some decorating tips for interiors:

I love how the wreaths are hung on a window instead of a door.  What a great way to bring color to the space.







The starfish is a great way to decorate wreaths, garland, and Christmas trees.





And for outdoor decorating tips, check out these gorgeous trees with a stunning view of a beach in the background:











Just stunning...I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments:

Post a Comment