Sunday, October 21, 2012

Monthly Take-Away

After an absolutely crazy week, it is so nice to be able to type this post while looking at the autumn leaves dance on the trees out the window. During the past 30 days I've started blogging again, sketching again, and going to church again.  There will always be weeks where work will be intense and I'll get behind on housework and other things, but I know that I need to make time to simply contemplate, pray, walk outside, or listen to nothing but silence.  I'm beginning to realize its more about balancing myself- after a big rush needing a quiet moment, or after pushing myself giving myself a rest. Make time to write a hand written thank you, call a friend you haven't spoken to in a while, and listen to that song that you've forgotten about. Have an amazing week.
Image Courtesy of Busy Being Fabulous

No comments:

Post a Comment