Sunday, September 11, 2011

Organized Spaces

There is something so inspiring to me about seeing someone else's creative work space.  Seeing their inspiration boards, storage containers, and everyday tools gives me a feel for how they think & work.  
I'm always dreaming of the perfect home studio space.  There would never be a piece of paper out of place and there would always be inspiring photos pinned to the wall. I envision a few rustic details combined with perfect pops of color here and there.  Here are some items I would love to have in my own creative space.
a.  Mechanic's Beacon Light, Anthropologie, $148
b.  Shutter Wall Hooks, Pier 1, $15.95
c.  Letterpress From Me to You Cards, Kate Spade, $25
e.  Charles Sawhorse Desk in Espresso, World Market, $229
f.  Small milk crate basket, Target, $12.99
g.  Coqo Floral Rug, Anthropologie, $78
h.  Soho Photo Box, Kate's Paperie, $17.75
i.  9 Clip Window Wall Frame, Pier 1, $28

No comments:

Post a Comment