Monday, April 18, 2011

Seersucker Restaurant

I promise this week will be full of fresh blog posts.  I personally dislike it when other bloggers apologize for being absent for a while, but I truly am sorry for being m.i.a. these last few weeks.  I've spent the last weeks finishing my final studio project, working on a couple graphic design projects, and spending much needed time with family and friends.  

Today's post is 100% southern...well except for the fact that its located in New York.  This restaurant just goes to show that everybody loves the south!  I stumbled upon images of this restaurant by simply googling 'seersucker'.  I saw the photo of their simple, clean logo on the window and just had to click on it.  I love their homey interior complete with chalkboards, corrugated tin paneling, and exposed brick.  Their menu includes deviled eggs, buttermilk biscuits, catfish, and grits.  All the essential comfort foods you could ever need.  I can't wait to get the chance to go to NY and eat here.  I'd love to hear comments from anybody who's ever been!  You can check out their website for their full menu, location, and prices.

{Images & info courtesy of Seersucker & Gastro Chic}

No comments:

Post a Comment