Wednesday, September 22, 2010

New Post Theme: Lunchtime Links

Watch out Heather Dinich, here comes Lunchtime Links with a design flair!  So my fiance is always reading blog posts...not on my blog, but on the ACC Sports Blog.  Heather writes sports articles on the latest games and player updates, and has a great theme entitled Lunchtime Links.  My fiance told me about this link idea, so I decided to borrow it and tweak it a little to make it more design-oriented than sports-oriented.  Once or twice a week I'll feature a special lunchtime post in addition to the day's regular post.  It will feature a few links to browse through over lunch, featuring designers, interiors, shopping, and other blogs that I like to look at.  Hope you enjoy this edition of Lunchtime Links!

  
Biltmore Wedding on Style Me Pretty                        Free Playlist for Kate Spade's new perfume Twirl


      
Navy for Autumn on Aubrey Road               Michael Kors Spring 2011 Ready To Wear

No comments:

Post a Comment