Sunday, August 15, 2010

PaperSource

While shopping with Cherye earlier this summer, she took me to a Paper Source store in Reston.  I had never even heard of it before, but as soon as I walked in I started getting that excited feeling in my stomach!  The store's four walls were covered floor to ceiling in note card sets, scrapbook paper, journals, invitations, and all things stationery.  Around the store high stainless steel work surfaces were set up with scissors and paper just begging you to start making something.  They even hold occasional in-store workshops on everything from Girls Night Out DIY Wedding Invitations to Kid's Classes. If you've never been to Paper Source store you must go, and in the mean time you can visit their website where you can shop online, locate the nearest store to you, and print out templates and how-to's.  Check out their blog for a little daily inspiration.



{Images courtesy of The Life Poetic & Paper Source}

No comments:

Post a Comment