Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Summer Essentials: Places

Summer doesn't feel like it's upon you until you've been somewhere that reminds you of past summers.  These are some of the places that give me that summertime feeling.


1.  A place with a view.  Okay, so I've never been to Santorini, but looking out over a lake, across a mountain, or even at a sparkling blue pool puts me in summer-mode.  {Image via Cris on flickr}

2.  A bright sunny room.  When the sunlight is pouring into my house, it just gives me a cozy, refreshed feeling.  How would you like to wake up everyday and get dressed in a closet with its own window?  I would love that!  {Image via Newlywed Diaries}

3.  A front porch.  With two porch swings.  If I had this porch, I would never leave it.  {Image via Shelter}

4.  A passageway.  Especially a sandy one like this bordered with sea oats leading to an endless east coast ocean.  {Image via myself}

No comments:

Post a Comment