Sunday, March 20, 2011

Wedding Hunt: Reception Table Runners

This week I'll be featuring posts on wedding day details that I'm still in search of.  For me, Spring Break was filled with wedding appointments and to-do lists.  Meeting with potential florists and the event coordinator made me begin to be able to envision even the little details of the big day.  One of the details I envision for the reception are navy table cloths with pewter and white table runners across them.  I envision the pattern to be a bold, over-scaled modern statement that grounds the whole table.  I'm on the hunt for the perfect gray and white fabric that I could sew into table runners.  I would love to hear your comments about which one you like the best, or if you've seen another fabric somewhere else that you would suggest.  Please leave me some comments on this topic, trust me I need all the help I can get with this!


1.  Joy Pearl Contemporary Drapery Fabric
2.  Ty Pennington Angel Wing Fabric in Charcoal
3.  Ty Pennington Lace Fabric in Gray
4.  Ty Pennington Honeycomb Fabric in Gray
5.  Waverly Cross Section Fabric in Charcoal
6.  Source Unknown {As soon as I find it I will share it with you!}

So which one do you like the best?

No comments:

Post a Comment